Friday, June 18, 2010

Starting with Farleys



Today I'm excited about: coffee, dwell magazine, free online flash generators.

The search for the finest cappuccino will be something I do forever, and only because every cafe is just as thrilling as the last, whether i like or dislike. I've learnt that usually, in america, my desired drink of "a small cap thanks" needs to be translated as "a latte with the smallest cup you've got" but not at Farley's on 65th in Oakland.

What once was Bailey's, is now Farley's - and they know coffee. They call it community in a cup, but i call it yum for $2.50



The second best bit is that they sell magazines, that are mostly for drinkers to peruse through whilst they wait to sip, and as they sip. Takes me to my young squealing crush for dwell magazine and specifically their "100 houses we love" special edition out now, and on shelves at your local Farley's. S-weet.

If you haven't heard, I've just started up my own web design company called Kuchikoo! We've (what am I talking about - I've) already launched site number four, but I'm wanting to expand my capabilities as a web designer. And so, I've found myself getting quite excited (and stressed from my lack of sleep because of this finding) for free online flash generators. Whilst I am totally aware that these have been in existence for a while, I have only just found it, and so I'm excited about it today.

Let's see if this blog keeps on-a movin.

No comments:

Post a Comment